TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Missing - Part 2

Kevin -  Whew, TM let us out this morning to potty.  When she called us to breakfast, I came running.  Lowri did not.  TM put on her shoes and stepped out to the back yard.  Lowri had found a different hole under the deck.  She decided to come out for breakfast.  TM just stood and watched her struggle to get out. 

I was going to bet on Lowri as being the most determined, until TM came back around the house with a hammer, nails and wood.  She nailed the wood over the holes.  Lowri is NOT going to get back under the deck.  I saw her eying the shed as her next choice.  TM nodded and said at least she could get back out from under there without squishing puppies.  TM also plans on locking Lowri into the side yard her last week.  The puppies WILL be born in the house!

Lowri - I LOVE the cool dark cave under the deck.  It is PERFECT - except it is a little hard to get into and out of.  I am sure if I could just dig out the opening just a little bit....No?

It is a bit embarrassing.  I can't jump into the car any more.  I put my front feet up and TM has to lift me in.  When we got to the farm tonight, I got on the scale.  Holy cow!  I put on 2 1/2 pounds this week.  I am up 4 1/2 pounds from my normal, svelte self.  TM winced, because it is the next two weeks when the puppies really grow.  She may have to reevaluate her guess of 5 to 7 puppies.

1 comment: