TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Home Depot

Kevin - TM and I went to Home Depot today to get some stuff for the whelping area.  I peed on a tree before we went in.  TM was happy with me.  TM asked a guy for some help to find stuff.  I followed him, pulling TM and her cart along behind me.  The guy thought I was a handsome fellow.

TM is getting the back room ready for Lowri.  She was going to let the puppies have the kitchen but she was worried the floor would be too cold for the babies.  I am happy with this new arrangement because I will get to sit on the sofa with her and monitor the little ones.

Lowri - I was out digging under the shed.  It is not as nice a cave as under the deck, but it will do.  I am not sure TM will have her spot ready for me.  Besides, I don't think I will like TM's spot as well as I like my own.  I am about ready to be done with carrying these puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment