TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Show

Lowri - I got left behind again!  TM jumped out of bed, walked us, fed us and then left with Kevin.  I got even.  When PR let me out, I ran away.  Lest you worry too much, I only ran into the woods chasing a bunny.  I came back - when I was good and ready. 

TM - Wa, wah wah. 

Lowri - PR tells you too much!  Okay!  I was only gone for two minutes.

Kevin - At the dog show, TM spent a lot of time walking me around and making me stand while people petted on me.  It was okay - since TM wouldn't let me leave.  I did really well in my class.  TM was very happy with me.  The judge still thought I looked like a puppy.  I went Select again. 

When we got home, TM took me tracking.  I did about 225 yards.  TM actually aged my track today for the first time.  It was only 15 minutes old, but that is the oldest one I have done yet.  TM's sister told her to start lengthening my tracks.  She said to age them more too.   She told TM to quit goofing off and get me ready to certify.  She didn't quite say it like that, but that is what she meant.

I did a wonderful job on my track!  I dragged TM through it.  TM forgot where she went at one point.  I insisted I was right and she was wrong.  She tried to send me a different way twice, but I stood my ground and MADE her go my way.  I found the glove!

I also got to herd the sheep today.  I did that well too.  I had a busy day!  Let's see, show dog, tracking dog and herding dog - all in one day.

Lowri - I am snuggled up next to TM in our recliner.  I am getting lots of rest.  I am going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. You need to tell TM that tracking involves trusting YOU! Good job, Kevin!

    ReplyDelete