TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 28, 2014

The Day after the Feast

Lowri - TM left early this morning with Kevin.  She was gone all day long.  I got left home alone with my children, Aiden and Papa Ron.  PR fed me and let me out to potty.  I barely missed TM.

When she got back, she weighed all the babies.  Seven of them are over a pound now.  Carrie and Sara are the slackers.   TM is pretty happy with how everyone is growing.  They are getting so plump.

Kevin - We got to go back to town.  I checked out the yard and made sure everything was still where it should be.  TM had to work.  When she was done, we went to the store.  I trotted next to her while she pushed the cart around.  Lots of people told TM that I was beautiful.

TM took pictures of the babies.  She only got pictures of the girls tonight.  The boys were busy nursing.

Carrie

Carrie again

Faith is turning circles

Faith getting to her feet

Kellie only needed one picture

Reba

Reba

Sara

Taylor

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment