TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Chilly Saturday

Lowri - I got fed THREE times today!!!  Three times!  I LOVE my life! 

Kevin - I went to town with TM today.  She needed my help at Tractor Supply.  I got to lead her around while she pushed her cart.  We bought LOTS of stuff.  She carried some treats around in her pocket and I got some when I sat.  I even let a young man pet on me. 

Lowri - PR offed two goats today.  I am going to be well-fed.  YAY!  I've never had goat meat before.  I am sure I will love it.  I am drooling just thinking about it.

TM took my temperature again tonight.  I do not like it.  Then I sat on her lap and she stroked me between the eyes.  That was sooooooo nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment