TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Is it a Blimp?

Lowri - My temperature is holding right at 99.5 - 100.2.  I am getting bigger by the minute.  TM is teasing me that I am a blimp.  I am pretty sure I will never get into the air - too much weight is dragging me down. 

To make matters worse, TM is making me sleep in the whelping pen instead of on the bed.  KEVIN got to sleep on the bed.  All I can say is that TM didn't get a lot of sleep with him moving around.  Serves her right!  I would have cuddled with her and let her rub my belly.  Kevin wanted to play.

Kevin - I am over this all being about Lowri.  I barely get any attention.  TM just keeps looking at Low, petting on Low.  Low this and Low that.  When I finally got TM to myself, she wanted to sleep.  I am a puppy, I NEED to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment