TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Lowri - TM was busy ALL day long.  She smoked the turkey, baked the ham, broiled the sweet potatoes, boiled the cranberries, mashed the potatoes, cooked the dressing and forgot the peas.  Mama Cheryl came and brought the cranberry/apple salad.  I DIDN'T GET ANY OF IT!  Well, I got a tiny sample when TM was handing out pieces of the smoked turkey.  But that was it!  TM seemed to think my three meals were sufficient.  NOT TRUE!  I am wasting away.  I am supporting NINE puppies.  Woe is me.  I am getting weaker, weaker... 

Kevin -  Lowri is a drama queen.  Don't listen to her.  TM makes sure we get plenty to eat. 

I have to say, since my rug rats came, I am getting more lap time with TM.  Lowri has been locked up with the kids.  I have been enjoying that - a lot!  But, let's get on with the pictures.  We know that is what you really want.  Oh, I was supposed to add...Four of my kids weigh over a pound! 
Blake on Faith

Carrie

Garth, Dierks and Blake

Reba

Kellie on top, Reba, and the pillow, Carrie

TM sighs over Sara's neck and shoulder

Taylor, Sara and Faith
The Mob



No comments:

Post a Comment