TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Back to Town Early

Lowri - We came back to town early so TM could process the two goats that PR offed.  They smell YUMMY!  TM got them reduced to bags of meat and bags of bones.  I can't have any bones until after the puppies are here, but then I get them.  Drool!  TM even bought some goat milk for my babies.  She has stocked up on yogurt too.  YUM!

TM is insisting on taking my temperature twice a day right now.  I hear that it will be even more often later.  Oh goody...  Tonight, she shaved my belly and tomorrow I get a bath.  Oh goody again.

Kevin - We get goat for breakfast!  That will be amazing.  Other than that, nothing much happened for me.  TM is all about Lowri right now.  She even took more pictures of Lowri.  I tried to photo bomb them, but TM was too wily.


No comments:

Post a Comment