TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Beautiful Monday

Lowri - Today was a beautiful day.  I was glad to spend some of it outside.  TM still won't let me do anything.  Kevin gets to have all the fun.

It was embarrassing, TM was sitting in her recliner and I jumped up to sit with her.  I do this all the time.  Today, I caused the foot part to collapse.  TM actually laughed at me!  Just wait, she won't be laughing in a week and a half.

Kevin - I got to go tracking again.  TM walked on the driveway and dropped stuff.  I found it ALL for her.  I even tracked her back to the car. 

Later, I got to go herding.  TM is teaching me to sit and stay, or to lie down.  I don't like that very much.  I like chasing the sheep and making them come back to TM.

Lowri - Here are some pictures of my last litter to tide you over for a week and a half.  Then there will be some new baby pictures.

Six fat, happy puppies.

Everyone is getting a snack while we are at the farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment