TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 3

Lowri - My babies are the most awesome babies ever. 

TM - Wa, wa, wah, wah, wa.

Lowri - My litter from last year?  They were awesome too, but that was a whole year ago.  I don't remember them much any more.    As I was saying, my new babies are the awesomest ever!  I heard one of them squawking as I was taking a little break out of the whelping box.  I looked in to see there was a problem.  Since he squawked some more, I jumped in to check them all out.  He was just making noise. 

TM has been taking lots of pictures.  She doesn't want my help.  She doesn't even want my shadow in the picture.  Ha!  I had to be in the picture for Dierks. 
Me helping TM get a picture of Dierks

The Mob before the bedding warmed up (TM had just changed it)

Blake is hangin' out
Carrie being cute

Faith is motoring along

Garth - I love that shoulder marking

Kellie is catching some zzzz's


Reba is squishing Sara

Sara has a NECK!

Taylor being swift.
Kevin - Once again, I am the afterthought.  TM and I spent some alone time.  I needed it.  She took me tracking!  I was very good.  I found her hat and her glove - and some treats.  They were tasty. 

Yesterday I got to go herding.  TM let me work some of the big Mama sheep.  I love making them go where TM is heading.  I am learning all sorts of fun stuff.  TM says I get to go to a herding trial the first weekend of January.  I get to do something called a Herding Test.  TM says I have that down pat.  I sure hope I do good.  I need to get some letters like my parents have.

No comments:

Post a Comment