TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday in Town?

Lowri - What a weird Saturday.  TM got up early, loaded us up and we went back to town.  No dog show, no nothing.  Apparently, she had a client with company and everyone wanted a massage.  TM doesn't usually do that on Saturday, but there were four of them.  I think that means we get to go to more dog shows.  Anyway, we are back at the farm again.

While we were in town, I scoped out a spot behind our big trash can.  I dug it out a little, but I think it will be too wet.  I am not sure where I am going to find that perfect spot, now that TM has closed off the deck.  When we go back, I will check and see if I can wiggle a board off the deck skirting.

I am seven weeks along.  I need my rest.



Kevin - I have had to wear the bad dog collar.  For some reason, TM wants me to listen to her when she calls me.  I HEAR her, but I am BUSY!

Lowri - <snort>  I can tell you that won't work.  I tried it last year.  You might try peeing while you sniff, that always works for me.  TM just laughs and waits for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment