TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Missing

Lowri - I scared TM today.  She was on her way out to the shed in back and Kevin came running to meet her.  She looked around, no Me.  She called me.  No Me.  She went back into the house to see if she had accidentally left me crated.  Nope, no Me.  She called me, hoping I had gone back to bed.  Nope, no Me.  Back outside.  There was Kevin.  He wanted to join in the game.  No Me.  TM was panicking.  You could hear it in her voice.  She checked the gate - still padlocked closed (all three gates are padlocked).  Her voice went up a couple of notches, more panic.  Finally, I gave in.  I came out from under the deck.  I had moved the roll of wire that was keeping that lovely dark cave from my reach.  Then I crawled underneath and was really enjoying myself.  For some reason, I had a really hard time crawling out.  My big belly made it a tight squeeze.  But I got out.  TM was both really happy and really mad.  I don't get her sometimes.  She even squished the wire back so it will be really hard to get it out again.  I will work on it.

Kevin - I was the GOOD dog, I didn't go under the deck.  I went to see TM as soon as she came outside.

Lowri - You may be the good dog, but I am the DIRTY dog.  There was some really good mud under there.  It was great!

2 comments:

  1. You are a BAD GIRL, Lowri, for scaring your mommy like that! Just so you know, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as your equally BAD DAUGHTER FABLE did the same thing to me this week! Baddogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone is scoping out a good nest for the puppies ;-)

    ReplyDelete