TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mid-week

Lowri - TM is feeling better tonight.  Last night I tried to share my thoughts, but her head was so full of stuff, she couldn't hear me.  She barely heard me when I shouted that I was HUNGRY and needed to be fed.  Fortunately, she is well trained so me staring at her and then at my dish got through.  Whew!

TM hoisted me up on the table to take some pictures.  I am thinking she might need a crane before much longer.  She said she was going to set up the puppy pen tonight.  I am not sure she will actually get it done today, but she is going to start.

Seven and a half weeks pregnant.  I am feeling it!

TM let me sit for a picture.


Kevin - I had to go to the pet store today.  TM was getting me some tracking treats.  I had to go in and get looked at and touched.  I barked at a young man who was kneeling petting the cats.  He should have known better than to look at me while his hands were still full of cats.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment