TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Big Bad Sheep is Gone!

Chase - Whoo hoo!  Cocoa is gone!  TM sold her and two others today.  No more getting rolled by a stupid sheep.  No more getting threatened - well, probably still that, but I can handle all the rest of the ewes and lambs.  Whoo hoo!  Life is good.

I got to herd the crazy lambs and the big mamas today.  Both need different skills - and I have them both.  TM made me do a lot of "stop and wait" herding today.  I didn't like it very much, but the lambs did settle down.

Lowri - You think you had to stop and wait?!?!?  That is ALL I got to do.  TM barely let me work at all.  I had to do lots of stops.  She walked around the pen with the sheep following and I had to sit in the middle and...and...and...SIT.  Then she went and put me away and got Kearney out to do the actual work.   That is SO NOT FAIR!  I know how to do that work too.  TM wouldn't let me because I am supposed to just SIT there.  BOOOOOO!  She says it is teaching me patience.  I don't WANT patience!!

Kearney - I had to help TM gather up the sheep and lambs that she sold.  The COW was standing nearby in the next field.  The sheep threatened me.  TM still expected me to work.  I did, but it was under protest.  TM helped me and we got the job done without too much trouble.  When the guy came with the trailer, I got to help TM load the sheep.  I bit them and made them jump in the trailer.  It was nice to be able to say goodbye in such a fashion <G>  Now TM is down to eight sheep and five baby lambs.  I think she is happy with those numbers.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are good -- you tell TM that you don't like a sheep -- and it is GONE.

    ReplyDelete