TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hot Oil Bath and Massage

Lowri - Why is it that when I get just the right mixture of mud in my coat, TM gives me a bath?  I did get another hot oil treatment and a massage, but still...

Also, TM had time to take us herding this afternoon, and she DIDN'T.  Just because it was rainy and dreary, she stayed inside.  I could have made her smile.  I ALWAYS make her smile when we go herding.  Sometimes she laughs out loud.  I like that best <G>

Kearney - TM had a busy morning.  She had a bunch of errands to run before she started work.  She also spent time on the e-lip-tickle machine.  Maybe we can herd tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment