TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, February 3, 2012

FRIDAY!!!!

Lowri - It's Friday!  TM is done with work for the week.  Tomorrow morning we are going to the dog shows!  I am so excited!  It will be all about me all weekend!  Me, me, me!  What a great weekend I am going to have.  On top of all that, I get to see my beautiful Mama, Scout, my champion sister, Sally, and my soon-to-be champion brother, Tommy.  It is going to be wonderful!  So many people to see, so little time...

What!!!  I need a bath?  Oh man, can't people tell that I am a natural beauty? 

Kearney - We didn't get to herd today.  TM is typing on the computer and it is still light outside.  We could spend about 30 minutes herding, but NO, TM is busy getting ready to go to MC's place <sigh>

1 comment:

  1. Knock their socks off, Lowri -- and cheer for your Mom and Tommy and sister Sally. You will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete