TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Fun

Lowri - Life just keeps getting better!  We all got to sleep in this morning.  Then, TM took Kear and me out to work ducks.  That part was great!  Then we got to come back out in the mid afternoon to work again.  That made today very special.  Unfortunately, someone named Pam on the Corgi Herding list had given her a good idea on how to work with me.  While it wasn't for me specifically, TM immediately realized how well it would work.  BOO!  It involves lots of stops and just waiting.  Then when I finally get to walk up, I have to actually WALK!  If I don't, I get stopped and we go back into wait mode.  TM is also going to use this idea on my Daddy.  I bet he likes it as much as I do!  NOT!!

Kearney - It was great sleeping in.  I got to sleep on the floor by TM.  It is my favorite place in the whole house.  I usually go there when TM is typing up our blog after the interview.  Lowri curls up at her feet and makes sure she is safe.  Then I watch over TM all night.

Lowri is right.  It was great getting to go out and work the ducks twice today.  I love bringing them out of the pen.  I cover them wherever they try to go that isn't out into the yard.  I work them for a while and then TM say's "that'll do, Kearney."  I HATE that part.  That means I have to leave the field.  I have tried to pretend I am deaf, but it never works.  TM just says "KEAR, that'll do."  There is a bit of a bark to her voice then so I just sigh and go to her.  I really like working the ducks. 

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky dogs! Herding twice in one day -- good deal.

    ReplyDelete