TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papa Ron's Place

Kearney - We got to go to PR's place last night.  TM was especially glad to see him as since she was at the dog show all weekend.  I went to my favorite place - the corner of the two sofas.  I like curling in a ball there.  TM moved Daisy's bed away from the corner a couple of weeks ago to see if it was the corner I wanted to sleep in or Daisy's bed.  I spend most of my time in the corner, but I will hunt out Daisy's bed occasionally.  I wish she would put it back in the corner.  Then I can have all my favorites together.

Lowri - I don't understand why Kear likes the corner.  I sleep in my favorite place all evening - TM's lap.  I get lots of petting and cuddling.  It feels so good!

Kearney - Our last sheep had her lamb last night.  It is a cute little ewe lamb.  TM wouldn't let me play with it.  She just fed everyone and then we started back to town so she could work.  We will get to come back on Friday.  Then we will get to play with all the sheep.  I think we will get to play with the ducks today.  I can't wait!

Lowri - I forgot - probably because I didn't WANT to remember.  TM caught me in the act of...hmmm...assuming the position.  While my house breaking manners are generally pretty good, they are not excellent.  She has been trying to catch me for a while, but I so seldom do it.  I DO NOT potty in the rooms I normally live in, but sheesh, we don't LIVE in the hall!  Anyway, TM caught me.  I was YELLED at, dragged to the location of my deposit, and whacked on the butt.  TM took full opportunity of catching me in the act!  I think I have it now (TM certainly hopes so).  We ONLY potty outside.

Kearney - And it isn't like she didn't have time and opportunity to potty outside.  Lowri was just too busy running around and checking all the bunny sighting spots.

1 comment:

  1. Lowri, when your (slightly) older sister gets the run of the house she sometimes finds an out of the way place to squat. It makes me very angry. You are lucky TM just swatted your behind.

    ReplyDelete