TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday in Tallahassee

Lowri - We are down in Tallahassee for dog shows.  I got to see a lot of my friends.  I also met some people and dogs that I hadn't known before.  It was a really good day.  I love meeting people and their dogs!

First off, I got to show in Sweepstakes.  The judge thought I was the best girl puppy there.  MC gave me lots of chicken for bait.  It tasted great!  Then I got to watch all the other Cardigans in the classes.  Miss Vivian was the judge.  I give her two paws up for her first judging assignment!  Then I got to go in with all the Champions.  WOW!  There were some VERY nice dogs there!!  Best of Breed went to Dickens.  He looked great!  I got Best of Opposite Sex.  MC and TM were very happy with me.  They said I showed very well.  It was great fun!  Tomorrow we get to do it again with different judges.

Oh, I almost forgot.  I got to meet Kearney's uncle Harry.  He is an amazing dog.  He is famous!  I suppose I should afford Kear some more respect since he has famous close relatives.  Or not...

Whoa!  I forgot that MC is feeding me special tidbits after supper!  Of course, I am sharing with my Daddy, Treasure and Miss Monroe.  Okay, the truth is that MC is doing all the sharing.  Last night, we had grilled Mahi Mahi.  Tonight, it was prime rib.  Oh man, that was AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. So who are the beddogs on this trip? It sounds, Lowri, that you may pick your spot. Congratulations for a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MP. I am TM's beddog. My Daddy and Miss Monroe are MC's beddogs and Treasure is a crate dog. TM says I am not a very good beddog. I walk on her all night. I am just trying to get her pressure points massaged. Love, Lowri

      Delete