TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom

Kearney - Happy 10th Birthday to my mom and all her littermates!  My mom is Hannah, CH Bluefox's Having A Ball CD RN HSAds HIAs NA NAJ ROMs VC.  She lives with Aunt Cyndi.  They have been together for over two years now.  Mom helped Aunt Cyndi through some hard times.

My Aunt Monroe is CH Bluefox's Heatwave HT NA NAJ, 2004 CWCCA AOM.  She was also Best Red Bitch at one of the Megans.  She lives with MC.

My Uncle Harry is the under-achiever of the group <snort>.  He is CH OTCH2 Bluefox's Harrison UDX6 OM2 VER RAE NAP NJP VC.  I don't even know what all those letters are!  The rest of my aunts are champions of the heart.  

Lowri - Wow, Kear.  I didn't know all your mom's family were famous!

1 comment: