TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dog Shows and Shedding

Lowri - We have dog shows this weekend and I am almost completely out of coat.  TM says the only good thing about that is that I will be IN coat at the Nationals.  She gave me another hot oil treatment and massage last night.  I left what little remained of my coat in the bathtub.  What a mess!  TM says that I will never be as naked as Kear's mom would get, I have as much coat now as what she carried normally.

I have decide that getting the hot oil bath and massage is really good.  When TM calls me, I run into the bathroom and put my feet up on the tub.  TM lifts me in and hoses me off to get all the mud off.  Then I got shampooed to get my whites clean again.  THEN TM put in the hot oil on my brindle parts.  She massaged it in really well, let it sit and then rinsed me off.  I am very helpful.  When TM asks me to turn around, I do.  I don't shake until she tells me (sometimes I have to be reminded not to shake until she is ready <G>).  When she is ready, and tells me to, I shake my coat.  Then I get toweled off.  It feels great!

Oh, I almost forgot.  Because I am out of coat, TM has really been checking my weight.  Last night she decided I was just a little too thin, so I got Second Breakfast!  This morning, I got lamb chops - and a bunch of them.  Wow!  Burp...

Kearney - On the other hand, I am too fat.  TM says that since I got "tutored" - well a couple of months later actually - I have been putting on weight.  She has cut me back to the amount that Lowri eats, but now she is going to cut me back even further.  I got lamb chops for breakfast too, but mine were leaner than Lowri's - and I didn't get as much.  Oh, TM says to say that the "lamb" was six years old when he went into the freezer, so I guess it was really mutton-chops.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nekked Lady, shine this weekend!
    Love, G'Ma Penni (MP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shined, MP :) I shined. Love, Lowri (aka Nekked Lady)

      Delete