TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

WOW! Great Weekend!

Lowri - WOW!  I had a great weekend.  I got to go away with MC and TM and my Daddy for a weekend of dog shows.  It was all about ME all weekend long.  Last night, I got to sleep on TM's bed.  That was great!  We cuddled all night long.  I got massages on Saturday and on Sunday.  I did share TM with my brother, Tommy, today so he could get a massage too.  But that was all the sharing I did!

That is my beautiful Mama behind me.

Look at MC move!  I have trained her to really step out.

MC has the BEST liver

In the Group Place
Today, TM took me into the ring with some other champions, including my beautiful mother, Scout, and my sister, Sally.  The judge looked at me a lot.  Then he came up and put his hands on me.  I liked him a lot, but I stood steady.  He looked at me some more and then pointed at me.  All the people watching cheered!  I won, I won!  My beautiful Mama was Select.  TM was very excited.  But she walked away before I even got out of the ring.  When she came back, she still had her phone plastered to her ear.  She was talking to MP.

After I rested for a bit, MC groomed me again.  Then I got to go to the group place.  A different judge looked and looked at me and then went over me with her hands.  After a bit, she walked around and pointed at a bunch of us.  We were invited to stay while everyone else left.  Everyone cheered when I got to stay too.  There were four dogs that the judge especially liked today.  I wasn't one of them.  TM called MP again and then we packed up and came home.

I am glad to get home.  It was a great weekend, but I am pretty tired!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT weekend you had Lowri!! I am so very proud of you and MC. Your Mama is pretty darned special as well!

    ReplyDelete