TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Whoo Hoo - Dog Shows

Kearney - Lowri is going to a dog show, but I am on vacation!  I am staying with PR for the weekend.  TM made sure I had enough food and then she let me go back to sleep this morning when she left.  I am going to hang with my best bud, Aidan. 

Lowri - I am going to the dog show, I am going to the dog show!  I've had my hot oil bath and massage. TM massaged me some more last night.  She has loaded up the car.  I made sure the bait got in.  It is baked chicken, nummy! 

Speaking of nummy, TM thought I was a little thin, so I have been getting extra food!  Kear is a bit too fat, so she is cutting his food.  Poor Kear.  Food is great!  Anything TM puts down for me, I scarf down.  I don't care what it is, if it is in my bowl, it is MINE!  If it is in Kear's bowl and I can get to it, it is MINE <VBG> (actually, he growls at me if I look at his bowl).  I just gobbled down the last of the mutton chops.  I licked my bowl clean.  Maybe when MC feeds her dogs tonight, I will get more food.  Crossing paws that will be true!

TM just told me that I will get to be the bed dog this weekend.  We are not going to tell Kear, because he ALWAYS gets to be the bed dog when we go places.   I LOVE dog show weekends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time, diva. I'll be waiting for telephone calls.

    ReplyDelete