TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Uncle Pie and Brother Holmes

Lowri - Well, today is almost all about me.  It is all about my family.  My Daddy's brother, Uncle Pie, won BIG at Westminster!  He went Best of Breed.  Tonight he competes in the Herding Group.  Do us proud, Uncle Pie!

Also today, MP had to send my big brother, Holmes, to his new family.  It was supposed to happen on Saturday, but the weather didn't cooperate.  That means that MP had to take him to the airport twice.  She had to screw up her courage to say good-bye TWICE.  MP, I am sending special hugs your way tonight.  I know how much you are missing my silly brother.   My Daddy will be coming home to you in just over two months.  Then you will have his silly face to cry with.

Holmes is going to a very nice family in Chicago.  Maybe I will get to see him someday.  Holmes will have his Very Own Boy and his Very Own Girl.  That will make him very happy.

All in all, it has been quite a day for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment