TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday at the Dog Show

Lowri - I got to go to the dog show today!  My beautiful Mama, Scout, was there.  I got to play with my brother, Tommy.  That was lots of fun.  My new champion sister, Sally, was full of herself.  She didn't feel the need to play with me, so I agreed to leave her be. 

It was weird, I only showed one time.  I have always had to show in several classes before.  Any way, Mick, a very handsome red dog, was Best of Breed.  My beautiful Mama, Scout, was Best Opposite.  I was Select!  It was my first Grand Champion major!  I now have six points.  I was very excited.  MC took me into the ring.  TM said she showed me beautifully!

TM stayed outside the ring and took pictures with MC's camera.  She got some awesome photos of me standing and moving.   TM said they were wonderful pictures, all in focus and every one of them a spectacular shot.  Unfortunately, she couldn't prove it because the card was not put in the camera.  She didn't have a single photo of me.  Oh well, there is tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sally sez she loves to play, but dogshows are just a little overwhelming. Salt and TJ have been idol long and playing all over the hotel room.

    ReplyDelete