TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Show Weekend Gone

Lowri - Well, another show weekend is gone.  I looked beautiful on Sunday too.  The judge thought I was pretty, but didn't give me part of the group.  She was really, really old, so maybe she couldn't see really well.   She was very nice anyway.  I always am happy to show to nice judges.

We got home to Papa Ron pretty late.  TM was happy to see him, me too.  I climbed up on his lap when Aidan wasn't looking.  When he saw me there, PR had me get off so Aidan wouldn't be too offended.  What ever happened to possession is 9/10's of the law?  First come, first served?  Oh well, nothing was going to change Aidan's mind, so I went and jumped on TM's lap.  Aidan immediately reclaimed PR's lap as HIS.

Today, we are pretty much just chillin'.  Well, I am.  PR is napping because his back hurts.  TM has done the laundry, the dishes and has mixed up a bunch of stuff to make trail mix.  I wish she would give me some.  It smells really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment