TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Hostess with the Mostest

Lowri - I got to play hostess to Aidan and Daisy last night.  PR came over to work on a dryer and brought them with him.  We played and played, then came in to rest.  I shared my sofa with them.  Aidan laid on PR and I let Daisy share TM with me.  I was very, very good!  When PR was off playing on the computer, Aidan was up on the sofa with TM.  He actually growled at me when I climbed up on TM.  TM whacked him!  He didn't do that again, although I kept a careful eye on him.  I even let them have my crates to sleep in.  I was a good hostess.

TM's eyes are finally getting a little better.  Her allergies have been bad this year.  She can hardly hear my thoughts when she is that miserable.  At least she remembers to feed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment