TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bliss

Lowri - I have spent the past two nights lounging on the sofa in the sitting room.  TM comes and goes.  When she is there with me, I curl up with my head on her lap.  When she is busy elsewhere, I stretch out and take up as much of the sofa as I can.  It is a Cardi thing.  If you are on a bed, you are required to lay crossways, with your tail extended and your head thrown back.  If you are on a queen-size or smaller bed, this means you own the bed and your person can't get in without displacing you.  Since you were there first, you get to complain mightily if you are moved.

But, I digress...The last two nights, when TM has been on the sofa with me.  Her left hand has been busy rubbing my belly while her right hand strokes my head.  My eyes pretty much roll back into my head.  It is BLISSFUL!  I could lay there all night.  It is very hard for me to come up with thoughts for TM to type when I am that zoned out in bliss.  In fact, she needs to quit typing and come back - right now!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is amazing how musch space one Cardi can take up on a bed! Two Cardis and there is no room for the people!

    ReplyDelete