TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back To Town

Lowri - We had a great day at PR's yesterday.  At one point, Aidan asked to get into TM's lap - it was empty at the moment.  She let him on and he curled right up for a nap.  I immediately asked PR for a napping place.  So there we were, I was on PR's lap and Aidan was on TM's.  Weird - but good.

I got to go herding with TM.  She had me help her with the ducks.  We did a lot of just moving up and down the field.  TM doesn't let me bounce.  That is too bad.  I LOVE bouncing!  I worked with her until I was walking with the ducks.  When she flanked me, I would bounce around the ducks <G>  TM just sighed and got me back to work.

Later in the evening, TM's back was hurting.  Rather than sit in the recliner, she sat on the floor right in front of it.  For some reason, that eases her back.  Since the recliner was empty, I hopped up there and curled up.  TM thought that was funny.  I thought it was practical.  I eventually eased around so I could put my head on TM's shoulder.  That was nice.  We stayed that way for quite a while.

This morning, we got up, fed the stock and drove back to town.  TM is going to be pretty busy this week.  That is good, because I need her to make more money for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment