TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday at PR's

Lowri - TM and I got home to PR's place last night.  TM cooked cooked some chicken breast to put on a salad.  It smelled wonderful!  I got NONE of it.  TM just wasn't in a sharing mood.  I did get to spend the evening on her lap.  That was pretty nice.

Today, PR got up and let us out, then fed us, then let us out again.  Finally, TM got up.  She let us out and put me in the kennel.  I had to stay there while TM and PR went to town.  They did some shopping and then FINALLY came home.

TM took me down to do some herding.  She moved some panels and built a new small corral for the lambs that she was selling.  They didn't like it at all.  I had to do some good work to put the three boys in the pen.  TM said I was very good.  I also got to work the ducks.  I did a good job moving them around the field.  Then the men buying the lambs got here.

It was very funny to watch.  The lambs, one at a time, kept busting out of the pen.  TM would have to go get me to bring them back.  By the last time, I was really ramped up.  My new name is LowriBadDog.  She said it often enough <G>  Finally, TM made the pen much smaller so she could catch the last one.  She told one of the men to stand in one spot to keep the lamb from jumping out.  She went in and cornered the lamb and put the collar on it so the man could take the lamb to his vehicle.   TM did tell me that she couldn't have caught the lambs without my help.  I was a very good dog - mostly.


No comments:

Post a Comment