TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Big Day

Lowri - I had a big day today.  TM went out and dug up the sweet potatoes.  Aidan, Daisy and I got to run around and help.  I checked all the vines to make sure there were no bunnies lurking.  I didn't want TM to get surprised by any wild bunnies.  I was quite disappointed that there weren't any out today.  TM was so busy, she didn't even pay attention to us when we went exploring.  We had a good time.  Eventually, she noticed we were having too good a time, so she called us back.

Then she picked all the tomatoes and moved the herbs into planters to put in the windows for the winter.  While she was busy with the herbs, she left the tomatoes on the ground in the box.  Aidan helped himself to two of the big, green ones.  TM scolded him and he tucked his tail and looked embarrassed.  I noticed he had put tooth-marks on both tomatoes really fast before TM caught him.  That meant he got to keep them.  SMART Aidan.

We got to go herding then.  MC came up and brought Miss Treasure and Dinah.  We all got to herd.  TM did a LOT of praising today for the herding dogs.  I love it when that happens!

MC did a lot of running up and down the driveway with me practicing my gaiting.  I am trying to learn to keep my speed up and keep going for the dog shows.  MC has been practicing running.  She is really GOOD!  Now I have to get my act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment