TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

No Walkies

Lowri - We didn't get to go for a walk today.  TM went to the doctor this morning.  No x-rays of her head or hips, she has to go once a year to get her medications renewed.  She got home just in time to get set up to work.  Then she worked until almost 8:30!  I told her I didn't mind taking a walk in the dark, but TM is a little funny about that.  She said we would try to walk tomorrow.

I did entice her to play "throw the fish" with me.  She throws my stuffed fish, I run after it and "woo-woo" all the way back to a cheering TM.  It is great fun and always makes her laugh.  Then I surprised her when she pulled out the dumbbell.  I relaxed my jaws and let her put it in my mouth.  Usually, I clamp my teeth together and make her work to put it in my mouth.  TM was so pleased with me, she threw my fish a couple more times.  I woo-woo'ed some more and we ended the game feeling very pleased with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment