TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pudgy Walk

Lowri - TM said I was pudgy and I need exercise.  I could return the favor to her, but what is the point?  She put me in the car and we drove over to the park.  We got to walk all over the place.  It was great!  you wouldn't believe all the smells.  TM walked fast and we got about 20 minutes in.  I think she should shape up pretty quickly...oops, forgot she was doing this for me.

TM is going to try and take me out daily.  Between that and STARVING me, I should drop a couple of pounds pretty quickly.  <sigh> It is a tough life.  Good thing I am beautiful <G>

2 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT I heard some shrieking coming from your direction--STARVING! I'm STARVING!!! (Treasure said she heard it, too!) Be brave, Lowri! Ms. Monroe is on a diet, too--I think you can probably hear her shrieking as well if you listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase and Inca are on a diet -- Chase to get into a good agility weight and Inca because she eats anything that isn't nailed down. (So am I).

    ReplyDelete