TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

TM is Repacking the Car

Lowri - TM is repacking the car.  She has put up one of the stow-and-go seats in the back and is busy setting everything back into the van.  Fortunately, she CLEANED the van first!  What a mess.  Even I was thinking it needed work. 

I do think someone - not me - should tell TM that she won't need that seat until the end of December when Miss Kathy comes to visit.  Two seats works just fine for right now.  One for TM and one for PR.  Or one for TM and one for MC.  We just don't have a need for three - well, almost never anyway.

We just got back from our run.  I think TM plans on taking me on a longer walk a little later, after she finishes work.  We were just practicing moving easily and moving like the wind, with some stops and stacking thrown in.  I was dragging TM along - she doesn't have a very fast top speed <G>  TM was very happy with how I worked.  I think I get a bath tonight.  That will feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment