TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Good Walk Today

Lowri - TM and I went for a good walk today.  We took the long way around the block or in our case, blocks.  TM walks fast and I am only allowed to trot.  If I try galloping, she tells me "trot".  I think it is more fun to gallop ahead, then stop and sniff, wag my tail at the neighbor dogs, tell EVERYONE what a great time I am having!  I can do most of that when I trot, it is just more...settled.  TM says she is helping my muscles to remember the trotting at speed.  I think that is silly, my muscles KNOW how to trot. 

I don't think I am going to get my walk tomorrow.  TM and PR plan on bringing in hay and building fence.  I know how this goes, I will be locked up in the kennel all day.  That is a drag!  Maybe Daisy and Aiden will be with me. 

Oh well, at least I get to sit in TM's lap all evening.  That is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment