TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Awesome Dog

Lowri - I was the awesome dog today!  I did my herding on ducks - and stopped when asked to!  I mostly walked up and in general was an AWESOME dog!  When TM went to get the sheep, she used a pan of grain.  That generally works, but the sheep were being bad today.  They bolted for the hill.  MC got me and sent me to TM.  I went out into the big field and actually LISTENED to TM giving me directions. 

My usual mode for bringing in the sheep from up on the hill is to go straight at them as fast as I can.  I chase them around the big field a couple of times until they decide that they should head to TM for safety.  Today, I listened to TM - mostly.  I did an outrun and went up the hill.  Had I listened to TM completely, that would have been that.  But, I am still a puppy.  I won't be two until December.  I did listen enough that TM was very impressed with me!  She didn't have to climb the hill at all!

Then my little sister, Dinah, got to herd my sheep - after I tired them out for her.  She did a really good job too.  She actually could have passed an HT test today.  TM was proud of her.

Kearney's sister, Treasure, worked my ducks.  She is funny because she barks every step.  TM had her doing a bunch of different stuff.  She is working on lifting the ducks off the fence.  That seems to be a bit difficult for her, but she is a good girl and likes to please TM.


1 comment:

  1. You were all very GOOD DOGs, Lowri! I saw the awesome stuff you did! Baby Dinah was AMAZING, too! And Treasure is always entertaining!

    ReplyDelete