TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dog Show Weekend

Lowri - We have four days of dog shows in Knoxville, starting tomorrow.  I am so excited!  I had my massage last night while I was sacked out in TM's lap.  She knows just how to find all the sore places.  I didn't know most of those spots were sore until TM started fixing them.

I have had my bath.  I got blown dry and then TM took me down to MC's place.  MC is going to keep me for a couple of days while TM finishes up her work week.

I was a VERY good and considerate puppy.  When TM was leaving, I ran to the door with her.  I pawed the door and asked TM not to leave me.  I cried great, big crocodile tears.  I made sure TM knew I would miss her.  As soon as she was gone, we started the PARTY!  Conga line anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment