TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Burp!

Lowri - TM scheduled clients totally WRONG today, so we had to get up early.  I figured she was just going to the bathroom so I didn't move.  I would be wrong, we were getting up to start the day.  TM worked on a couple of clients and then we had some time for us. 

I got to go for a quick jog up the street.  It was just a tad brisk, so I really enjoyed moving out.  When we got home, TM locked me in the yard while she went to check on early voting.  It opens on October 17th.  She plans on voting early, so she can get it done. 

After working on a couple more clients, TM made me some more raw food.  YUM!!!!  I got to pace around the kitchen and then leap into action whenever TM dropped food.  That is my job.  I am the chief cleaner-upper.  I am VERY GOOD at my job.  When TM was done putting all the food in containers, one container for each day, I got to clean up the pans.  BURP!  I am stuffed.  I am pretty sure that I could have cleaned even more pans if TM had them.  I am dedicated to my job as the cleaner-upper.   It doesn't matter if I am full, I WILL do my job!   Sadly, TM won't have to make more food for several weeks.  I also noticed that the containers weren't quite as full as they have been in the past.  TM is determined to make me lose that last little bit of extra weight.  All I can say is, "Look whose talkin' ".

No comments:

Post a Comment