TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lazy or Lovin'?

Lowri - Last night, PR laughed at me.  TM was sitting in her recliner.  I was on her lap.  Is that worth being laughed at?  I don't think so!  Okay, so maybe I was on my back, with my head on TM's lap, laying sprawled between her legs, with TM's blanket covering her feet, my stomach and as much of her lap as it could reach.  <Sigh> I could stay that way forever!

Tonight was almost as good - without any laughter!  TM and I are in town.  I nagged TM until she first played with me, then went into the sitting room with me.  I climbed onto her lap, flipped over and went to sleep.  YES, all four of my feet were in the air.  Yes, TM was rubbin' on my belly.  It was...AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment