TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Walks In the Neighborhood

Lowri - I have had a great day.  TM took me for TWO walks!  Today we stayed in the neighborhood.  Each walk was at a good clip for TM and lasted about 20 minutes.  I got to see a bunch of the dogs I only talk to on the bark-a-phone.  It was great to finally put smells with barks.  We have a great bunch of dogs in the neighborhood (except for one of the three next door neighbor dogs).  We all sing together when trains go by.  The trains aren't real close, but we can hear the whistles.  We have some pretty good voices.

As to the neighbor's dogs, TM loves Chewy.  When he barks, you need to go see what is happening.  Wiggles is just cute.  She wiggles her whole body when you talk to her.  She doesn't bark hardly at all.  The "other" dog has the worst bark you have ever heard - Treasure included!  TM says her Angus sounded like a smoke detector when he was a puppy.  This dog is WORSE!  It is high-pitched and loud and he does it non-stop when I am out.  Papa Ron doesn't even like him - and he really likes dogs.

Anyway on our walk, I got to see squirrels and smell bunnies.  We walked by the local church while people were going in.  I wanted to go taste some of them, but TM wouldn't let me.  Some of them had very good taste in dogs.  They said I was beautiful!

I think I like this new plan TM has for getting us fit - except for that part where she starves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment