TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

More Bliss

Lowri - TM watched the VP Debate while rubbing on me.  I didn't get throttled once.  I got my belly rubbed and rubbed and my head caressed.  I LOVE being loved on.

TM is teaching me a new trick.  My grooming table is set up in the kitchen - not for grooming, so she can put things on it.  The last two days she has kept stuff off it.  She is teaching me to help her put me on the table.  Guess what!  She is bribing me!!!  It is working too.  She said, "feet up", put my feet on the brace and gave me a cookie.  About three times and I had it down.  DUH!  Food was involved!  She is also putting cookies on the table for when I get up there.  Man, I LOVE this new game.  I have gone so far as to put my feet on the table itself - it's a stretch, but I can do it.  I mean, there are cookies involved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment