TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Lazy Day - Again!

Lowri - We had another lazy day.  PR let us out, let us in, fed us, let us out again and let us in - all before TM got up.  When she finally put in an appearance, PR went and took a nap.  They went shopping when he got up.  I thought we were going to be stuck inside all day again, but TM finally took me herding - even though it was raining. 

Thor was out again.  TM and PR can't figure out where he is getting out.  TM stood out in the rain and fixed the "next" most likely place.  I think she has fixed four places so far.  Only time will tell if she found the right place.

I got to work the wild sheep.  I had SO MUCH FUN!  They haven't been worked for a while because TM has needed calm sheep for lessons.  She finally figured out that if we don't work them, they will never be good working sheep.  I did a VERY good job keeping them with TM.  I did NOT bounce around - much.  I just drove them with TM.  I was very good!

When we got back up to the house, TM did pedicures on all three of us.  Aidan kept trying to distract her by licking her hands or face.  TM doesn't appreciate that.  Daisy whimpered a lot.  That is unusual for her.  She is probably still unhappy over being shaved.  TM did say it was a lot easier to do her toenails when all that hair wasn't in the way.  I was quite good.  I did a bit of jerking away, but it is cool out.  That and the little bit of wind made me want to be a bit of a pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment